Last updated: 22 December 2021
FREIA website: the FREIA website (www.freiaproject.eu) does not collect any analytical data.
What we do with your data: We do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to the website. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly.
Right to complain: If you wish to raise a complaint about the protection of your data, you can contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or contact form on the website.
Updates to the Privacy Statement: We may change this Privacy Statement. The ‘Last updated’ section at the top of this page indicates when it was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once we post the revised version on the FREIA website. Your use of the FREIA website and services following these changes means that you accept the Privacy Statement.
IVF COHORT DATA
Part of the work within FREIA uses pseudonymised personal data from IVF cohort studies performed in Sweden and Estonia.
– All personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable privacy legislation, such as the General Data Protection Act (GDPR).
– Personal data is only used for scientific research to determine an association between chemical exposure and biomarkers in follicular fluids and fertility.
– All participants have given consent to the processing of personal data and have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
– The personal data will only be accessed by employees of the Research Institutes who by reason of their function have a role in the processing of your personal data for the abovementioned purpose and for whom it is necessary that they have access to the personal data.
– When processing your personal data, we may use service providers (processors) who process personal data on behalf of and under our responsibility. We conclude processing agreements with these service providers to ensure that your personal data is processed carefully, securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We remain solely responsible for these processing activities.
– Your personal data will not be shared with other parties.
– Your personal data will not be transferred to international organisations or countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are participant in one of the IVF cohort studies and have questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the study directors of the Swedish and Estonian studies.