FREIA is a collaboration between eleven institutes from seven European countries and the USA. Via our academic collaborations, international stakeholders and Scientific Advisory Board, FREIA involvement even stretches worldwide.
The FREIA project is part of the EURION cluster, which consists of eight projects that were funded under EU call SC1-BHC-27-2018.
The project coordinator is Prof. Majorie van Duursen (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL). To contact the project management, you can fill out the contact form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Advisory Board
Our Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) ensures FREIA of continuous independent input on activities and results from the perspective of key opinion leaders in science and regulation. The SAB consists of:
– Prof. Dr. Martin van den Berg (Chair SAB, em. Professor Toxicology, Utrecht University, NL)
– Linda Birnbaum Ph.D., D.A.B.T., A.T.S. (Scientist Emeritus and Former Director National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and National Toxicology Program, USA)
– Elise Grignard Ph.D. (PEPPER, Paris, FR)
– Betty Hakkert Ph.D. (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment RIVM, NL)
– Sharon Munn Ph.D. (Joint Research Center, Ispra, IT)
– Tammy Stoker Ph.D. (Center for Public Health and Environmental Assessment, USA)
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 825100 (FREIA). This output reﬂects the views only of the author(s), and the European Union cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.